Monday, February 18, 2008

MS Surface Week 4

This is super super cool.
a bit far-fetched and impractical, but a great toy nonetheless.

The feature that really captures my imagination is when u are able to place your devices on the surface and have them send/receive information just be being there! no wires! and how two or more people can access information simultaneously, and multi-task effortlessly.

sounds great.

tons of bugs and kinks to work out though, i'm sure.
i for one, would not like to watch a movie on the surface of a table. it would leave me uncomfortable and a mother of a crick in my neck.




it would be nice if i could sit on the surface, and drag information and school notes etc, into my ass, a week before the exam.

like a great man once said, "don't leave me high, don't leave me dry".

No comments: